(ANSA) – ROME, MAY 21 – Deputy Premier and Foreign Minister Antonio Tajani said Wednesday that he has “asked Israel again to stop military operations involving civilians” in Gaza.
In a post on X, the minister added that he has also asked Israel “to open all crossings immediately to let in humanitarian aid.
“We want a ceasefire and the release of the hostages: the war in Gaza must end,” he added.
“The Italian government continues to follow the civilians affected by the war,” he said.
“A new group of 52 Palestinian citizens from Gaza has been transferred to Jordan.
“They are relatives of Palestinians who had already arrived in Italy with the previous medical evacuations from the Strip. They will soon arrive in Italy on scheduled flights”. (ANSA).
Read article…
In a post on X, the minister added that he has also asked Israel “to open all crossings immediately to let in humanitarian aid.
“We want a ceasefire and the release of the hostages: the war in Gaza must end,” he added.
“The Italian government continues to follow the civilians affected by the war,” he said.
“A new group of 52 Palestinian citizens from Gaza has been transferred to Jordan.
“They are relatives of Palestinians who had already arrived in Italy with the previous medical evacuations from the Strip. They will soon arrive in Italy on scheduled flights”. (ANSA).
Read article…
